Medical Data Entry Clerk, Lompoc, CA, US, ID#
Company: Cherokee Nation Businesses, LLC
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Medical Data Entry Clerk, Lompoc, CA, US, ID# 16454Cherokee
Nation Operational Solutions (CNOS) provides a complete line of
medical equipment and supplies along with innovative office
products and services to businesses and health care facilities
throughout North America. Wholly owned by Cherokee Nation, Cherokee
Nation Operational Solutions is part of the Cherokee Nation
Businesses' family of companies. For more company information,
visit our site at http://cherokee-os.com/Pages/Home.aspx Cherokee
Nation Operations Solutions has been contracted to support DoD
Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) program with
their conversion to new Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
Support will be given to site clinical resources for conversion and
cutover activities.We are looking for Medical Data Entry Clerks who
will schedule appointments for Military Treatment Facilities (MTFs)
using appropriate guidelines to verify patient eligibility through
Defense Enrollment Eligibility System (DEERS), and update patient
demographics in the electronic health records (EHR) platform in use
by the DoD.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry within a DoD
approved EHR system.
- Manually enter data for patient data whose record transfer did
- Check source documents for accuracy within EHR.
- Verify data and correct data where necessary.
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Update data and delete unnecessary files.
- Ensure referrals are dispositioned.
- Manual entry of patient ancillary appointments.
- Combine and rearrange data from source documents where
- Enter data from source documents into prescribed computer
database, files and forms.
- Transcribe information into required electronic format.
- Scan documents into document management systems or
- Coordinate in a professional and courteous manner with patients
and clinic staffs to resolve patient issues and concerns.
- Check completed work for accuracy.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- No supervisory/management authority. EDUCATON AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED and
- 1 year minimum administrative work experience, including typing
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal and telephone communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Typing speed of 40 words per minute
- Excellent customer service skills & pleasant phone voice
- Able to handle high volume of calls and customer contacts in a
polite and professional manner
- Able to talk on telephone and type at the same time
- Knowledge of CHCS/AHLTA/CERNER and Microsoft Office suite of
- U.S. citizenship and the ability to pass security
- Common Access Card (CAC) Required or recently held active CAC.
- Travel to work location. The work is primarily sedentary.
Requirements may include prolonged walking, standing, sitting or
bending. Carrying or lifting of medical records may be required
daily. Use of one or more computer programs and monitors may be
required to efficiently accomplish duties. With $400 million in
annual revenue, 20% growth per year, approximately 950+ active
contracts serving 60+ government agencies in 25 countries, 47
states, 2 territories and 2000+ employees, Cherokee Nation
Businesses' (CNB) group of Federal Contracting Section 8(a)
companies is well positioned to deliver expertise needed to solve
complex technical issues. Federal Solutions provides an array of
services for 12 of the 15 cabinet-level departments and agencies -
from applications and data services to cybersecurity and national
defense.Why consider Cherokee Nation and our Federal Solutions
business? Here are some great resources highlighting what we do and
compelling reasons for joining our
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to
classified information.We are an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more
information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law,
please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO
Statement - EEO Poster If you are an individual with a disability
and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the
application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to
access or use this online application process and need an
alternative method for applying, you may email
"CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" for assistance. This email address is
for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about
the application process or status.For Pay Transparency Non
Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision We maintain an
Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of proactively seeking
employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and
individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time
to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are
interested, please submit a written request with the email subject
line: 2018 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the
Compliance Administrator at "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" This email
box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.
Keywords: Cherokee Nation Businesses, LLC, Lompoc , Medical Data Entry Clerk, Lompoc, CA, US, ID#, Administration, Clerical , Lompoc, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!