Company: J&M Business Solutions LLC
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Lompoc, California. This
and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
Be the Best! Join our team of exceptional health care professionals
across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job
satisfaction Employees experience in providing care for our
Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans!
* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!
* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid Federal Holidays!
* Medical/Dental/Vision, LTD/STD/Life and Health Savings Account
* Annual CME Stipend and License/Certification Reimbursement!
* Matching 401K!
* Duty Hours: 1) Work schedule shall be an 9 hour shift between the
hours of 0730 - 1630 Monday-Friday, to include a 1 hour
uncompensated meal break as determined by the clinical department.
2) Schedule may vary slightly dependent upon need of the
Practice Specific Details and Tasks:
- The Clinical Psychologist will perform a full range of clinical
psychology services, to include but not limited to the
Practice within the guidelines of their state licensing board,
American Psychological Association Ethical Principles and Code of
Conduct, and MTF privilege's.
- Conduct psychological evaluations utilizing information from
clinical interviews, psychological testing, and collateral sources,
- Establish psychiatric diagnoses according to the American
Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of
- Provide psychological treatment for individuals and groups;
help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses or
- Assist in rehabilitation of patients
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: J&M Business Solutions LLC, Lompoc , Clinical Psychologist, Healthcare , Lompoc, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!