Customer Service Rep - Dental Lab
Posted on: September 8, 2018
Under general supervision, will maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through positive interaction and complete problem resolution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain the highest level of quality in customer service while acting in a professional and courteous manner at all times. Encourage, promote and maintain strong customer relationships through a partnered approach with customers.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers, make outbound calls as required to resolve customer issues, questions, concerns including and not limited to: Case status, Concession requests, warranty questions, remake fee disputes, returns, coupon inquiries, and exception requests. Ensure issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: billing, order review, and system troubleshooting.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handle issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
- Work as part of a collaborative, dedicated Consultant and Customer Service team pursuing customer satisfaction by proactively and effectively resolving customer issues.
- Provide case and/or account related information as requested by customer and sales representative or proactively as requested by management regarding estimated time of arrival, expedited shipment requests, tracking of packages.
- Communicate directly with customers on requests for product return and/or credit. Issue call tags as appropriate.
- Handle warranty issues or questions upon request.
- Enter orders for shipping supplies
- Receive and monitor customer inquiries and disputes to ensure issue resolution and closed loop process. Log and track daily inquiries and activity in Salesforce.com, daily tracking sheets, or LABTRAC as directed by management in order to track, trend, and monitor customer inquiries and complaints and measure team's ability to meet goals and objectives tied to decreased issue resolution times.
- Adhere to company and departmental policies and procedures, including ISO, safety, and security measures.
- Develop and maintain productive and effective relationships with co-workers, management and other external contacts.
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism, urgency, personal accountability and follow through at all times.
Required SkillsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Knowledge of medical device manufacturing or a related field.
Skill in demonstrating a professional phone manner.
Ability to perform as a team player.
Ability to coordinate and synchronize multiple projects and maintain consistency and quality of documentation in a fast-paced multi-task environment.
Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with employees of various disciplines within various departments and all other internal and external contacts.
Ability to demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical approach to all tasks.
Ability to demonstrate strong commitment to cost containment as appropriate.
Ability to coordinate and synchronize multiple projects and be flexible in changing daily workload priorities.
Ability to function in a controlled environment regulated by FDA QSRs, and handle confidential data.
Ability to use MSWord and Excel, LabTrac and various other office equipment such as printer, copier, fax, and 10-key.Required ExperienceEducation and/or Experience
Associates degree from two-year or vocational school plus two to three years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.Job Location
Keywords: DenMat, Lompoc , Customer Service Rep - Dental Lab, Hospitality & Tourism , Lompoc, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!