Senior Java Developer (Angular)
Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Type of Requisition: RegularClearance Level Must Be Able to
Obtain: NonePublic Trust/Other Required: NoneJob Family: Software
DevelopmentGeneral Dynamics IT (GDIT) is looking for a passionate,
highly skilled, self-motivated, experienced Senior Java Angular
Developer to join our team in partnership with New York State of
Health (NYSoH) to provide comprehensive health coverage to more
than 4.5 million New Yorkers through its Health Benefit Exchange
- Build highly complex Java/J2EE applications using relational
databases while providing expertise in the full software
development lifecycle, from concept, design, and documentation to
testing. Focus will be on the front-end applications utilizing both
Java and Angular 8.
- Code the visual interactions that the UI/UX design team comes
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web
- Maintain and improve website(s).
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and UI/UX designers to
- Translate mock-ups from Photoshop, Balsamiq, etc., into
functional web pages.
- Create grid based templates for general developers to
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both
technical and business environments.Required Education
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science,
Mathematics, Engineering or a related field.Required Qualifications
- Minimum of five (5) years of proven development experience with
solid understanding of Core Java Concepts such as Object Oriented
Programming, Java Collections API , Exception Handling, and Multi
Threading is required plus a very good understanding of J2EE
Concepts, Architecture and Technologies.
- Large scale application development experience
- Four (4) years of hands on experience with Spring
- Three (3) years of hands on experience with Angular
- Ability to write simple and complex SQL Queries, preferably
with DB2 SQL syntax including PL/SQL.
- Extensive experience in writing and executing Junit testcases &
debugging Java/J2EE applications.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer with extensive
related markup coding support tools.
- Experience with 508, WCAG and ADA compliance.
- Hands on experience in writing and executing Jasmine/Karms
testcases & debugging Angular applications.
- Experience in developing using XML and JSON
- Experience with Java-based build tools such as Ant or
- Strong knowledge of & experience with REST Services and
- Deep knowledge of Angular 2 and above platform practices and
commonly used modules based on extensive work experience creating
custom, general use modules and components which extend the
elements and modules of core Angular Platform. AngularJS only
experience does not meet the requirements.
- Solid understanding of Java, J2EE Applications Profiling and
- Solid understanding and practical experience of applying Jquery
concepts such as handling Events, AJAX through Jquery, selecting
and traversing DOM objects is a plus.
- Working knowledge in Web based Application Development and
related tools and technologies such as Eclipse, any Application
Servers (Preferably Websphere or JBoss), and SOAP UI etc.COVID-19
Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to
all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees
and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require
employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the
federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.We are
GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government,
defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver.
Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical
missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in,
integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is
safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside
our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the
technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed
to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
veteran status, or any other protected class.
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Lompoc , Senior Java Developer (Angular), IT / Software / Systems , Lompoc, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!