Tier III O&M Support Level 2 with TS/SCI CI Poly
Company: Information Management Group, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2020
IMG provides information technology (IT), information assurance
(IA), and visual communication services to government and
commercial customers worldwide - is hiring a full-time Operations &
Maintenance Engineer with TS/SCI at its Lompoc, CA location.
Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies
competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide
customer focused professional services, which ensures our company
is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe
that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have
provided professional services in the Information Technology field
for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for
over 30 years.
Job Description: Support the customer s various WAN and LAN
networks, in providing network upgrades and config support to the
architecture team; act as subject matter expert in WAN and LAN
technologies and vendors; support customer s intra- and inter- net
and other data communications systems or segments of networked
system; and byProviding tiered support for the network operations
* May supervise other network support and client server specialists
and plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures.
* Participate in evaluation of new network technologies and makes
recommendations to network architecture team regarding the
integration of these technologies into the existing network.
Ensures that plans for hardware and communications are adequate.
Develops and implements methodologies for analysis, testing, and
support of LAN and WAN networks.
* Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective
* Support operations and maintain activities and administer
networks including hardware, systems software, applications
software, and all configurations.
* Monitor the performance of systems and networks
* Support routine network startup and shutdown procedures and
maintain control records.
* Configure, and test hardware, networking software and operating
* Prepare technical proposals for presentation to the engineering
review boards for adding new technologies to the network.
* Perform a full range of upgrades in accordance with existing
* Review user requests for upgrades or additions to the network to
assess impact on network performance and provide advice and
guidance on the most practical technical approach to meeting user
* Perform long term O&M activities to include tier 3
troubleshooting and problem resolution.
* Utilize complex network analysis tools to identify and correct
problems in the network while maintaining logs and records
associated with reported problems or situations.
* Prepare troubleshooting procedures for restoring the network to
optimal performance levels.
* Provide fault management for the network and supports performance
* Respond, isolate, and resolve network troubles. Monitor alarms
and alerts to identify network elements causing network degradation
* Execute reporting functions and data input associated with
* Monitor security posture of the network, report suspected
violations to designated authority.
* Coordinate with configuration management and implementation
* Perform operator-level maintenance on components for network
* Analyze network characteristics (e.g., traffic, connect time,
transmission speeds, packet sizes, and throughput); recommend
procurement, removals, and modifications to network components.
* Optimize network topologies and site configurations. Plan
installations, transitions, and cutovers of network components and
* Coordinate requirements with users and suppliers.
* Organize and direct network installations on site surveys.
* Assess and document current site network configuration and user
* Maintain operating systems, communications software, data base
packages, compilers, assemblers, and utility programs.
* Apply software, hardware, and standards information technology
skills in the analysis, specification, development, integration,
and acquisition of open systems for Information Management (IM)
* Ensure these systems and applications are compliant with
standards for open systems architectures, reference models, and
profiles of standards - such as the IEEE Open Systems Environment
(OSE) reference model - as they apply to the implementation and
specification of IM solutions on the application platform, across
the application program interface (API), and the external
* Evaluate and recommend COTS applications and methodologies that
can be acquired to provide interoperable, portable, and scalable
information technology solutions.
Clearance Required: TS/SCI prior to consideration
Additional Requirements to be obtained: CI polygraph is required
Baseline Certification: Must be compliant with DoD 8570 IAT Level
Education/Years of Experience: andidate must have 10 years of
experience that can be a combination of work history and education.
This equates to a Doctorate and 3 years of experience OR Masters
and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS
and 10 years.
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
* Short term and long term disability insurance
* 401(k) with generous company match
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts
* 20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
* Professional development and training assistance
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
Keywords: Information Management Group, Inc., Lompoc , Tier III O&M Support Level 2 with TS/SCI CI Poly, Other , Lompoc, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!