Supply Chain Technical Coordinator 4
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile
products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has
opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space
exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting
multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a
culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining
Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and
protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the
future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Launch and Missile Defense System (LMDS) is an industry-leading
provider for launch systems capabilities serving national security,
military, civil and commercial customers. We are built on a
heritage of providing innovative, affordable and reliable aerospace
and defense products that our customers rely on to achieve mission
success. Join the Space revolution and make the impossible,
LMDS has an opening for a Supply Chain Technical Coordinator 4 to
join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will
be located in Vandenberg Air Force Base in California
- Supports and assists activities within multiple disciplines
across the Supply Chain process.
- Provides technical, tactical and execution support in various
aspects of the industry standard supply chain business process
areas primarily Supply Chain Manufacturing and Supply Chain
Logistics, as well as Supply Chain Business Operations.
- Loads, unloads, and conveys materials within or near plant,
yard, or work site, and performs a combination of tasks under
specific direction which may include shipping and/or
- Opens containers using hand tools; counts and weighs materials
and records information.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks
and machines by hand; loads or unloads materials into or from
trucks by hand.
- Conveys materials using hand truck, forklift, or other devices;
stacks or assembles materials; aids machine operators by lifting
heavy objects by hand or by use of power hoist.
- Works closely with the Production Controller to obtain daily
duties from Material Analysts.
- Pulls kits and verifies quantities and part numbers.
- Wraps and packs kits to send to offsite locations.
- Excel and Word would be required. As an employee of Northrop
Grumman, you are eligible for our robust benefits package which
Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
Paid Time Off
Health & Wellness Resources
This position's standard work schedule is 9/80. The 9/80 schedule
allows an employee to work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday
and take every other Friday off of work.
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions,
please view our Selecting the Best Qualified Managers" video:
- High School diploma or equivalent and 4 years additional
education and/or related experience.
- Forklift experience
- Receiving, warehousing or shipping experience,
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and perform physical work for 8
- Active an current DoD Secret Security Clearance or higher
- Experience with sit down and stand up lifts
- Experience with an ERP systems
- Experience shipping regulated materials
- Knowledge of 49 CFR Shipping regulations preferred Northrop
Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion,
creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other
protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions. Associated topics:
business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing
engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Lompoc , Supply Chain Technical Coordinator 4, Other , Lompoc, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!