Office Coordinator (Full-Time)
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Merakey is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join
our Adult Behavioral Health Division in our Lompoc, CA
This position provides administrative assistance and performs
general office functions as related to overall program operations
and in support of F/ACT programs.
- Provide necessary support when needed including typing or
reports and correspondence to consumers, clinicians, or outside
agencies when necessary. Maintain accurate files and documentation
of all correspondence.
- Complete necessary monthly quality call back surveys.
- Assist F/ACT Regional Director in tracking of consumer
- Ensures completion of documentation that directly corresponds
with services provided according to F/ACT encounter forms.
- Maintain consumer, employee and departmental confidentiality
and confidential information as per MERAKEY policies and
- Maintain proper record documentation procedures in accordance
with MERAKEY Human
Services and departmental policies and procedures.
- Attendance at necessary staff meeting for F/ACT.
- Order supplies as needed for F/ACT teams
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health, and
education non-profit provider offering a breadth of integrated
services to individuals and communities across the country. We
leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and
new models of care to meet the needs of
individuals, their families, public and private healthcare
funders and community partner organizations.
The work of Merakey is anchored in the firm belief that it is
every individual's right to achieve growth, dignity, and
fulfillment in their lives. Surrounding professional staff with the
best in technology and
supports, Merakey is a leader in the industry and remains
committed to helping people...one individual at a time.
WHAT MERAKEY HAS TO OFFER
- The stability that comes with working for a national leader
providing education and human services to individuals with special
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing
- Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings
program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more);
Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order
prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse
life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental &
vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan
with company contribution
- Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay
for qualifying employees
- Tuition reimbursement
- Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Program Qualifications
Check us out online at http://www.merakey.org.
Click on Careers under Career Opportunities
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Keywords: Merakey, Lompoc , Office Coordinator (Full-Time), Other , Lompoc, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!