Company: Child Abuse Listening Mediation, Inc.
Posted on: June 17, 2022
CALM is seeking bilingual therapists. CALM therapists provide
therapy services on-site or in the field as needed for children up
to age 21 and their families. Therapists support clients and their
families in meeting their mental health goals. Therapy is focused
on healing mental health issues such as post-traumatic stress
disorder, problems in the parent-child relationship, or other
social-emotional challenges with the ultimate goal of restoring
children and families to a healthy level of functioning.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create a treatment plan with measurable and observable goals in
collaboration with supervisor, client and caregivers.
- Complete clinical assessment with clients to assess their
strengths and needs from a clinical perspective.
- Provide developmentally appropriate therapeutic interventions for
children and families. Therapy services are often provided during
after-school and evening hours when most convenient for
- Coordinate with other agencies when appropriate to implement
- Maintain cooperative working relationships with parents,
families, and clients.
- Document all client, family and case management that meet
Medi-Cal documentation standards.
Education and/or Experience:
MFT Intern, ASW, or licensed therapist, from an accredited
university or college, or Psychological Assistant.
Knowledge of HIPAA regulations. Experience working with complex
issues surrounding children and families preferred. Experience
working with Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Model
preferred. Previous experience working in the nonprofit sector and
training in Medi-Cal documentation standards highly desirable.
- Bilingual required.
- Strong verbal/written communication, analytical, and
- Able to work in busy environment, under pressure, without
compromising accuracy, attention to detail or courtesy to staff and
- Able to prioritize competing responsibilities, with effective
time management skills.
- Able to demonstrate mature judgment, initiative and critical
- Strong interpersonal skills, willing team member and supportive
- Flexibility, organization and can-do attitude.
- Must have respect for confidentiality; ability to work with
discretion and integrity.
- Strong computer proficiency, including Microsoft Word and
- Must have valid CA drivers' license, clean DMV, and criminal
record clearance from DOJ.
CALM Compensation and Benefits:
Our benefits package includes a competitive salary with hourly
compensation ranging from $22 to $38 dependent on experience and
education. Benefits include 100% Employer paid medical, dental,
vision, life insurance for employees plus partial benefits for
dependent family members, 12 paid holidays, generous vacation time
and sick days and a 403(b) 3% matching program.
Qualified, interested candidates are asked to submit a resume and
Keywords: Child Abuse Listening Mediation, Inc., Lompoc , Bilingual Therapist, Other , Lompoc, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!