SCIS Security Specialty
Company: Securitas Critical Infrastructure Services, Inc.
Posted on: February 3, 2020
This position may include special job duties based on the
client's needs and requirements, they are: Canine Handler, Customer
Service Representative, Control Center/Console Operator,
Dispatcher, Patrol Officer, Valet Officer, School Crossing Guard,
Fire Officer (certified fire fighter).
Primary Responsibilities - (Job responsibilities will vary
depending on specialty of the position - listed above)
* Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned
client site, providing for the security and safety of client
property and personnel.
* Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect
protection devices and fire control equipment.
* Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives
for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
* Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance
* Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe
conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked
entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized
* Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents,
emergencies, or security investigations.
* Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat,
flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials,
inclement weather, and other incidents.
* Prepares logs, reports and other duties as required under the
"specialty" job function.
* Performs other job duties as required.
* With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental
requirements of this job may include the following: seeing,
hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with
hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling.
Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for
long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking
up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements
may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and
occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
* Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state,
county and municipal licensing requirements for Security
* Must meet the job requirements as outlined for the specific "Job
We are a nationwide provider of security solutions with many
employment opportunities across the country. We are an equal
opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Our core
values are integrity, vigilance and compliance. Therefore, we are
looking for individuals to join our organization who share the same
Keywords: Securitas Critical Infrastructure Services, Inc., Lompoc , SCIS Security Specialty, Other , Lompoc, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!