Desktop Support Technician
Company: E-Logic, Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
We are searching for a solution-focused desktop support
technician to provide our employees with hands-on, systematic
support. The desktop support technician should receive IT-related
concerns, and then proceed to diagnose and solve these issues. You
should also ensure the regular maintenance of our IT
To be successful as a desktop support technician, you should be
highly skilled in the fitting and upkeep of computers and their
networks. A remarkable desktop support technician will gauge
computer proficiency in every individual, and then proceed to
tailor their services in a suitable manner.
*Desktop Support Technician Responsibilities: *
* Advising staff on appropriate procedures for directing their
IT-related queries and recommendations.
* Receiving and documenting requests for support.
* Deciding on the most suitable ways of providing aid.
* Delivering IT and related assistance upon request, or as you deem
* Configuring new desktops, routers, modems, and similar
* Performing routine inspections and upkeep of existing
* Updating computer operating systems and other important software,
* Substantiating requests for hardware and software purchases and
upgrades, if appropriate.
* Providing suggestions on appropriate training for staff.
*Desktop Support Technician Requirements: *
* Associate's degree in a computer-centered discipline.
* Pertinent bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
* Experience as a desktop support technician or equivalent.
* Familiarity with all TeamViewer functions.
* Capabilities needed to deliver in-person and remote IT aid.
* Fantastic installation, diagnostic, upgrade, and restoration
* Excellent vertical and lateral thinking.
* Superb time management skills.
* Clear written and verbal communication.
* Forbearing, flexible, and supportive.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $55,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Lompoc, CA 93436: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Customer support: 1 year (Preferred)
* iOS: 1 year (Preferred)
* Windows: 1 year (Preferred)
* Confidential (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: E-Logic, Inc., Lompoc , Desktop Support Technician, Professions , Lompoc, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!