Insurance Sales Clerk
Company: Auto Club of Southern California
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Insurance Sales ClerkWe are seeking a Sales Clerk to provide
clerical and member service support to the Auto Club's Insurance
Sales Team. Diverse duties include general clerical duties,
processing insurance and membership payments, updating electronic
member information, maintaining filing systems and providing
legendary customer service.Responsibilities:
- Maintain files. Set-up files, enter data, organize, classify,
and file information/documents.
- Retrieve information and files and requested.
- Respond in timely manner to requests in-person, over the phone
and/or in writing.
- May provide files, documents, photos, reports, etc. as
- May prepare standard departmental reports, forms, etc.
- May use a number of computer programs to store and organize
- May process credits and payments as appropriate.
- Reconcile checks, cash and paperwork as necessary.
- Track and report payments, bills and credits as required.
- Process and distribute mail.
- Maintain office inventory and order supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior related experience preferred
- Advanced organization skills
- Moderate typing skills required
- Commitment to maintaining superior customer relationships
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Software products
- General knowledge of other personal computer applications
preferredSkills Required:Department Level, Reception/Greeting,
Phone Support, Face-to-Face Support, Frontline Support, Exceptional
Customer Service. Department Level, Reception/Greeting, Phone
Support, Face-to-Face Support, Frontline Support, Exceptional
Training:Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility
located in Long Beach provides training programs to help employees
acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support
career development.Remarkable benefits:
- Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
- 401(K) saving plan with company match AND Pension
- Tuition assistance
- PTO for community volunteer programs
- Wellness program
- Employee discountsThe Automobile Club of Southern California is
part of the largest federation of AAA clubs in the nation. We have
14,000 employees in 21 states helping 17 million members. The
strength of our organization is our employees. Bringing together
and supporting different cultures, backgrounds, personalities, and
strengths creates a team capable of delivering legendary, lifetime
service to our members. When we embrace our diversity - we win. All
of Us! With our national brand recognition, long-standing
reputation since 1902, and constantly growing membership, we are
seeking career-minded, service-driven professionals to join our
team."Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary
service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind
and value."AAA is an Equal Opportunity EmployerThe Automobile Club
of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified
applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner
consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and
local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance
Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Auto Club of Southern California, Lompoc , Insurance Sales Clerk, Sales , Lompoc, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!